Subject: Vim 5.0 & Cygwin32 b19
From: [email-masked] (Wayne Smith)

8 Mar 1998 01:13:21 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Hi,

I compiled vim 5.0 with Cygwin32 b19. Vim seems ok with TERM=ansi, but I
cannot get any colour (syntax highlighting). Has anyone succeeded in making
this work?

TIA
-wayne

 ____________________________________________________________________
|Wayne Smith                                     [email-masked]  |
|Datrix Solutions         D A T R I X            TEL: +27-11-888-1869| 
|Cell 082-852-4409                               FAX: +27-11-782-0704|
|____________________________________________________________________|

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".