Subject: Re: LL.dll or is it ii.dll
From: [email-masked] (Roger René Kommer)

7 Mar 1998 16:19:30 -0800
Message-ID: <01bd4773$b38e4ae0$60040d8d.cygnus.gnu-win32@ROGKOMUN>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: "Sergey Okhapkin" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

>Roger RenÊ Kommer wrote:
>> fine (like twm.exe), but if I try to link an other executable I get
garbage
>> in the Import table (using NT Explorers Quick view.)

Sergey Okhapkin <[email-masked]>:

>It's a bug of Quick view - sometimes it shows garbage, but dumpbin from
msvc suite shous a valid import table. Don't believe QV :-)

Hi,
You are right :) but it doesn't solve the problem with this misleaded link
to LL.DLL regarding linking X-applications.

If it will  be available, I download precompiled X11R6.3 package and try, if
it is solved. Maybe I did something wrong compiling the X11 sources.

Roger

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".