Subject: BUG REPORT: TEST command
From: [email-masked] (Geoffroy Montel)

7 Mar 1998 10:44:32 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

Hello!

I run Cygwin 32 b19.

Just give a look at this:

bash-2.01$ ls -la
total 2
drwxr-xr-x   4 1001     everyone        0 Mar  5 16:58 .
drwxr-xr-x   4 1001     everyone        0 Mar  5 15:42 ..
-rw-rw-rw-   1 1001     everyone     2103 Mar  5 15:42 Makefile
drwxr-xr-x  10 1001     everyone        0 Mar  5 16:56 o-gen68360
bash-2.01$ ls -la o-gen68360/
total 16
drwxr-xr-x  10 1001     everyone        0 Mar  5 16:56 .
drwxr-xr-x   4 1001     everyone        0 Mar  5 16:58 ..
-rw-------   1 1001     everyone      542 Mar  5 16:56 bsp_specs.tmp
-rw-rw-rw-   1 1001     everyone     4321 Mar  5 16:56 cpu.o
-rw-rw-rw-   1 1001     everyone     5449 Mar  5 16:56 cpu_asm.i
-rw-rw-rw-   1 1001     everyone     2308 Mar  5 16:56 cpu_asm.o
-rw-rw-rw-   1 1001     everyone     6658 Mar  5 16:56 rtems-cpu.rel
-rw-rw-rw-   1 1001     everyone     1650 Mar  5 16:56 rtems.i
-rw-rw-rw-   1 1001     everyone     1489 Mar  5 16:56 rtems.o
-rw-rw-rw-   1 1001     everyone      544 Mar  5 16:56 targopts.h-tmp
bash-2.01$ [ ! -r o-gen68360/cpu.o ] && echo "it doesn't exist"
bash-2.01$ [ ! -r o-gen68360/bsp_specs.tmp ] && echo "it doesn't exist"
it doesn't exist
bash-2.01$ chmod a+r o-gen68360/bsp_specs.tmp
bash-2.01$ [ ! -r o-gen68360/bsp_specs.tmp ] && echo "it doesn't exist"
bash-2.01$ ls -la o-gen68360/
total 16
drwxr-xr-x  10 1001     everyone        0 Mar  5 16:56 .
drwxr-xr-x   4 1001     everyone        0 Mar  5 16:58 ..
-rw-r--r--   1 1001     everyone      542 Mar  5 16:56 bsp_specs.tmp
-rw-rw-rw-   1 1001     everyone     4321 Mar  5 16:56 cpu.o
-rw-rw-rw-   1 1001     everyone     5449 Mar  5 16:56 cpu_asm.i
-rw-rw-rw-   1 1001     everyone     2308 Mar  5 16:56 cpu_asm.o
-rw-rw-rw-   1 1001     everyone     6658 Mar  5 16:56 rtems-cpu.rel
-rw-rw-rw-   1 1001     everyone     1650 Mar  5 16:56 rtems.i
-rw-rw-rw-   1 1001     everyone     1489 Mar  5 16:56 rtems.o
-rw-rw-rw-   1 1001     everyone      544 Mar  5 16:56 targopts.h-tmp
bash-2.01$

Test command doesn't have the right behaviour...

Regards

Geoffroy

_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".