Subject: still fork() problems..
From: [email-masked] (A Dark Elf)

7 Mar 1998 07:05:15 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

I posted a while back about a problem i have with fork() under b18. Now
today I tried b19 and it still gives me 'fork_helper: child died before
initialization with win32 error' but before the error code was 128, now
its 80, and the app tells me: Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION.

If I do a strerror() it tells me No more processes

Anyone saw this before / knows of a solution ?

[email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
DarkElf Network SysAdmin                        http://www.darkelf.net
OKC.OK.US.UnderNet.Org Operator                http://www.undernet.org
    Check the main resource for developers at www.fastethernet.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".