Subject: Re: FAQ for beta 19
From: [email-masked] (Keisuke Mori)

7 Mar 1998 07:00:22 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0 (generated by SEMI MIME-Edit 0.91 - "Hinomiko")
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
To: Geoffrey Noer <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

Thank you for replying,

Geoffrey Noer <[email-masked]> writes:
> You are welcome to translate the FAQ.  Let me know where it is and
> I'll make a link to it on the project WWW page.

Here is that address.

http://www.kt.rim.or.jp/~ksk/gnu-win32/index.html

It's an instant entrance page that I created just yesterday and
has no much information though.

> > The author's name should be "Henry Spencer", I believe. and what
> > is "PD" after? I don't think it means "Public Domain"...
> 
> Oops.  Did I get the name wrong?  I'll look into it...
> Yes, PD = public domain.

I see. I just wanted to make sure about it because the regex library
that I have is copyrighted by Henry Spencer, and it's not public
domain although it's freely available. I'm sorry if I'm totally
wrong.

Anyway, I will update the Japanese FAQ following to your update.
Thanks again!

-- 
	Keisuke Mori / NTT Software Corp. California Branch
	E-Mail: [email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".