Subject: trying to compile nedit
From: [email-masked] (Bug Hunter)

7 Mar 1998 06:58:46 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: gnuwin32 <[email-masked]>

  I've got b19 (but not the latest x11r6 stuff from sergey).

  I really like nedit, so I started tackling the compile of it. I could
not get make to do a cd when running bash or running in a dos box under
NT, so I improvised.

  Now I need some files in include/Xm such as xm.h.

  Does anyone know of those files and where I could get them?  I tried
commenting them out to see if the defines were in my linux source tree for
X11 header files, and I could not come up with any matches.

  I suspect this one will be a bear.
bug

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".