Subject: Simple Win32 program
From: [email-masked] (Jason Dagit)

7 Mar 1998 06:57:21 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Ok, I would just like to say, I got my first Win32 program compiled
today.  If any other newbies need the source please step forward.  I
think I have sent a copy to eveyone who asked for one, but I might have
missed someone.  Also, I would like to say something that Tomas Vanak
told me.
<Quote>
recently I've found that the success very very very depends on CR/LF at
the end of lines. If you have mounted text=binary and lines end with
CRLF,
you are f**k*d. <---[censored :)]
So try this: Try to make it yourself by issuing command from Makefile
from command line-
gcc -o wintest wintest.c crt0twin.c -lkernel32 -luser32
-Wl,--subsystem,windows
</Quote>
It worked for me.  I will try to pull the information that I have used
to get started together so that it can be added to the FAQ or put on the
Cygnus web page.  This might not get done until Sunday though.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".