Subject: Additional info on newbie question not following path properly
From: [email-masked]

7 Mar 1998 01:38:34 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

Ken McIntyre@DART CONTAINER CORPORATION
03/04/98 11:40 AM
After futher playing around, I found that when I shell out, it changes who
I am (from my user account (d20113) to the account that the cygwin32 was
installed from (administrator)) See the info below:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
C:\users\d20113>cd\temp

C:\TEMP>cd %HOMEDRIVE%%HOMEPATH%

C:\Users\d20113>sh
bash$ cd $HOME
bash$ pwd
/users/administrator
bash$
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---

It then uses the path from the adminisrator account, which is not set
properly.   Do I need to establish an /etc/profile or
something similar in order to shell out properly.  If so, how do I go about
 this

Thanks again,

[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".