Subject: fork()
From: [email-masked] (A Dark Elf)

6 Mar 1998 22:25:00 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

When I start my app I get the following error right after a fork():

fork_helper: child died before initialization with win32 error 128

Anyone knows what this could mean? Here is the part of the source that
makes it crash like that:

for(;;)
{
 if(sockfd!=(int)NULL) close(sockfd);
 sockfd=accept(sockfd2, (struct sockaddr *)&address, &len);
 if(pid=fork()) break;
}

[email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
DarkElf Network SysAdmin                        http://www.darkelf.net
OKC.OK.US.UnderNet.Org Operator                http://www.undernet.org
    Check the main resource for developers at www.fastethernet.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".