Subject: strace help
From: [email-masked] (Bryan T. Schmersal)

6 Mar 1998 21:40:14 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

OK, I've poked around looking for some documentation on the effects
of the fields in the CYGWIN32 environment variable, particularly the
strace one, and have had no luck.  Can anyone offer any help?

If you're interested in my problem, read on....

I have a machine that is running an AFS client and am trying to
execute binaries out of the mount for the remote AFS drive.  When
I try to run the binary from bash, I get "./perl: No such file or
directory".  I've tried the mount in both binary and non-binary
mode, but I get the same kind of thing (at least I think, I've
been screwing with this all afternoon).  If I fire up gdb on the
binary, it runs just fine under the gdb environment.

Any ideas?

-------------------------------------------------------
Bryan T. Schmersal                 Transarc Corporation
Senior Member of Technical Staff       707 Grant Street
[email-masked]               Pittsburgh, PA  15219
http://www.transarc.com/~bryans           (412)338-4351
-------------------------------------------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".