Subject: Win32 Won't Compile
From: [email-masked] (Jason Dagit)

6 Mar 1998 16:02:47 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hello, 

And yes, you guessed it, I'm a newbie.  I have tried the simple
MessageBox source code.  But when I compile it get the following error
message:

C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\cc0010101.o(.text+0x32):wintest.c: Undefined Refrence to
'MessageBoxA@16'  

Does anyone know what this means?  I have a feeling that something isn't
linking right, which leads me to believe that something isn't installed
correctly.  

Thanks,
Jason
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".