Subject: NT-alpha binaries
From: [email-masked] (Chris Box)

6 Mar 1998 13:55:24 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

In the mailing-list archive I found a reference to someone who had compiled
an Alpha version of the gnu-win32 utilities and stored them on an ftp site.
Unfortunately this site no longer appears to hold it.

Does anyone on the list know where I can obtain a copy? I badly need
binaries for make.exe and bash.exe, as these don't appear to run under x86
emulation mode on the Alpha (they can't fork processes).

I would attempt to compile them myself, but I have a feeling I need a
working binary release in order to do this...

Any help appreciated,

Chris Box
K-par Systems, Bristol
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".