Subject: Re: Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

6 Mar 1998 13:54:43 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Check the mail archives.  It has been said that the procedure you are 
doing is the work around for now.

>From: "Cook, John" <[email-masked]>
>To: gnuwin32 <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
>Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 15:28:31 -0800
>
>Hi.
>
>I succeeded in building ncurses-4.1 once under b19, but am now trying 
it
>again 
>and getting this error frequently during make:
>
>(e:\Cygnus\B19\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32\2.7-B19\cc1.exe
>1097) Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
>(e:\Cygnus\B19\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32\2.7-B19\cc1.exe
>1097) Dumping stack trace to cc1.exe.core
>gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 0
>make[1]: *** [../obj_g/lib_pad.o] Error 1
>make: *** [all] Error 2
>
>Each time the error occurs, I type 'make' again, and make gets a little
>farther, 
>then barfs the same error again.  Any ideas what causes such an error?
>
>Thanks,
>
>John
>-
>For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message 
to
>"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
>

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/                  (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                    (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                   (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                     (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/     (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html           (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/    (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub (Den Internet Services - US mirror and ports)
http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)
http://rcw.home.ml.org/                  (Rob Warner - software ports)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/     (more - software portals)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/rpm   (Redhat Package Manager)

SEARCH ENGINES WITH gnu-win32 mail archive RELATED INDICIES:
http://www.findmail.com
http://www.search.com

add gnu-win32 or gnuwin32 to the search criteria.

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".