Subject: Help for a newbie
From: [email-masked]

6 Mar 1998 04:17:01 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

Ken McIntyre@DART CONTAINER CORPORATION
03/03/98 10:46 AM
Help!!!  I'm trying to do my first install of win32 on a Windows NT
platform and I'm running into problems.
I know this is posted in the FAQ's, but all the solutions I've tried don't
seem to work.  I installed build 18, set the environment variables, and
everything seemed to work correctly.  I keyed in "sh" and got the "bash$"
prompt.
However, some of my scripts broke on the find command.  I did the "type
find" command and found out I did have the Windows find, so this is in fact
my problem.  I have tried various versions of  Path and still get the
windows find.  I'm stuck at the moment.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Ken McIntyre

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".