Subject: bash history in dos format
From: [email-masked] (Ken Henderson)

6 Mar 1998 01:50:56 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I'm using the b18 version of bash and I can't get it to read the
history file that it creates.  If I convert it to unix format it
works fine, but it won't recognize a history file in the dos format
that bash itself creates.  I worked around it by remounting c:
as binary but this is not desirable as it breaks other programs.

Thanks in advance,

Ken

-- 

    Ken Henderson  VeriBest, Inc.,  Boulder, Colorado
    email: [email-masked](preferred), [email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".