Subject: Anybody taking an OS class? or... things I should remember but can't... or....
From: [email-masked] (Bartlee A. Anderson)

6 Mar 1998 01:26:23 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: Earnie Boyd <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

Know anything about atexit() and pointers to functions, its been a long
time since I did one of those. Need to know how to declare a function
and then call it from atexit.

Thanks

-- 
Bartlee A. Anderson     System Test (Interfaces-Tools-Automation-ISDN)
Rockwell International                    Electronic Commerce Division
300 Bauman Ct.                                [email-masked]
MS 933-605      Opinions my own, not Rockwell's   VOICE (630) 227-8975
Wood Dale, IL 60191                               FAX   (630) 227-9771
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".