Subject: Linking msvc 5.0 against cygwinb19.dll
From: [email-masked] (Gordon Watts Brown University)

5 Mar 1998 15:24:43 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: gnu-win cygnus mailing list <[email-masked]>

Sorry if these are repeats; I sent them yesterday morning and didn't see
them show up, so I'm resending them (and the next three email messages).
Cheers, Gordon.

Hi,
  I've just started using b19. I would like to use some of the routines
provided by cygwinb19.dll in my msvc++ programs. I remember a huge
discussion about this for b18 (I went and looked at some of the archives),
but I think I remember reading some where that things weren't as difficult
now...
  In short, I'm asking:
	- How do I generate the .lib file to match the .dll correctly?
	- Do I need to make any special calls before I use the cygwinb19.dll
routines?

  Thanks in advance. I'm happy to post the results of this or keep them on a
web page here at work.

	Cheers,
		Gordon.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".