Subject: Mingw32-gcc-2.8.0
From: [email-masked] (Paul Garceau)

5 Mar 1998 15:13:04 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

Hi folks,

	As you are probably aware, I've been responsible for making the 
Mingw32_gcc-2.8.0 package available in North America. 

	Recently, a concern has arisen about the validity of the zip files that 
I have been uploading to the ftp.deninc.com site.  Has anyone had any 
problems with those files?  If so, please let me know in order that I 
might respond accordingly.

	Thanks,

		Paul G.

Information Systems Consultant
NewDawn Productions
http://www.teleport.com/~pgarceau/taliesin
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".