Subject: DirectX and OpenGL Support (b19)?
From: [email-masked] (Paul Garceau)

5 Mar 1998 03:12:07 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

Hi everyone,

	Some questions have recently come up around Gnu-Win32 support for the 
APIs noted in the subject line.

	Does b19 include DX and OpenGL support?

	If not, and much thanks to Rocky Burt, there are some largely untested 
packages I have available for testing under Cygwin32.  They both, as far 
as I know, require cygwin32.dll in order to function properly.  I no 
longer have that .dll.

	Finally, I am aware of no DX or OpenGL support for the Minimalist 
packages.  Has this changed?

	Thanks for your help folks.

		Peace,

			Paul G.

Chronicles of Aurum: Book I
      A Journey Into the Fantastic
http://www.mindspring.com/~subsoft
ICQ#977283
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".