Subject: Re: Installing on win95/nt on the same box
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

5 Mar 1998 02:43:37 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text
To: [email-masked] (Marty Leisner)
Cc: [email-masked]

Marty Leisner wrote:
> 
> What's the procedure to install on both windows95 and NT on
> the same box (I don't want to have to reinstall everything twice.)
[...]

In the top level of the install tree for b19 is a .bat file that
sets up the necessary environment variables.  You just need to make
yourself a shortcut (under the OS you didn't do the install on) that
starts bash in a command shell using that .bat file and that should do
it.

You don't need to do anything with the registry because the first
cygwin process started will create the default registry entries
automatically.

-- 
Geoffrey Noer
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".