Subject: Bash bugs.
From: [email-masked] (Guy Gascoigne - Piggford)

4 Mar 1998 17:28:38 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

I don't know the exact cause of this one yet but I've noticed two specific
bug with the B19 bash.

1) it hangs on exit fairly often, I press ^D, see exit echoed back to the
screen and then the window never goes away.

2) with CYGWIN32 unset, I find that clearcase fails whenever it prompts for
input from the command line - it's as though whatever handle it attempts to
open is instantly closed.  I see it's prompt and then it completes.
Switching to CYGWIN32=tty didn't seem to make any difference to this.

Guy

-- 
Guy Gascoigne - Piggford ([email-masked])
Software Engineer, Informix Software, Inc. (Portland, Oregon)

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".