Subject: Re: vim5.0
From: [email-masked] (Guy Gascoigne - Piggford)

4 Mar 1998 17:26:30 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

At 04:32 PM 3/4/98 -0600, Emil Hallin wrote:
>May be a
>small thing, but it doesn't take too much to make me happy these days...

whereas I'd just like all the emacs related stuff that worked with B18, to
not be broken with b19 :-(

Subprocesses under emacs seems to be generally mucked up, there are patches
that allow bash to work under emacs, but now I find that both hexl-mode and
ediff are buggered :-(  Of course you only find this out when you need them.

Such is life, there's probably an easy fix, but I'll be happier when I know
it.

Guy

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".