Subject: crossgcc + windows NT
From: [email-masked] (Erik Lins)

3 Mar 1998 17:43:13 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to set up a crossgcc environment under Linux and it
works quite well, but I would also be interessted in using the crossgcc
under Windows NT4. There is a very brief note in the crossgcc-FAQ, that
there is some work in progress, but it seems, that it's not possible at
the moment ?
I want to use crossgcc to write software for a microcontroller board
(68332), which works well under Linux, but it would be more comfortable
to use it under Windows NT4.

I'm new to this mailinglist so I apologize for probably posting this
kind of question the 153rd time, but I would appreciate any hint or
suggestion.

Thanks in advance,
Erik
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".