Subject: Registry Entries??
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

3 Mar 1998 16:25:05 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]

In the registry of my NT 3.51 I have under HKEY_CURRENT_USER, HKEY_USERS 
keys with "Cygnus Solutions" and "Cygnus Support" which have subkeys 
that eventually point to the mounted filesystem data.  The "Cygnus 
Solutions" data is correct and the "Cygnus Support" data is not.  

Also, under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE I have a key "Cygnus" and a key "Cygnus 
Solutions"; under "Cygnus" there is a subkey of "Cygwin32 Beta 19" and 
under that "B19"; no data exists under this key.  Under the "Cygnus 
Solutions" we end up with mount points ranging from 00 to 1D hex with no 
data in the mount points.

Now for the questions: Can someone explain why we need so many mount 
points?  Is it safe to remove the incorrect data?

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".