Subject: Re: G77 for GNU-WIN32 B19
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

3 Mar 1998 07:40:31 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (Utilisateur genesis)
Cc: [email-masked]

[email-masked] (Utilisateur genesis) writes:
> I search Fortran g77 binaries or sources compatible with gcc 2.7-B19.
> 
> Where I can find it ?
> 

Instead of trying to back port stuff needed for g77 to B19 gcc (trust
me, it's a royal pain), I suggest you try egcs, which comes with g77.
For those who are unable (and/or unwilling ;-) to build egcs themselves, 
I'll have a binary release of egcs-1.0.2 pre-release as soon as one 
particular problem is resolved. Of course, you or someone else could 
easily take my patch to g77 against b18 gcc and go from there.

I just built b19, and currently building egcs. We'll see how things go
when I run the testsuite.

Regards,
Mumit -- [email-masked]
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".