Subject: Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
From: [email-masked] (Cook, John)

3 Mar 1998 04:41:23 -0800
Message-ID: <DD1A417EB683D111828300A024C3446336FDEA.cygnus.gnu-win32@SJXPR05>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: gnuwin32 <[email-masked]>

Hi.

I succeeded in building ncurses-4.1 once under b19, but am now trying it
again 
and getting this error frequently during make:

(e:\Cygnus\B19\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32\2.7-B19\cc1.exe
1097) Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
(e:\Cygnus\B19\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\i386-cygwin32\2.7-B19\cc1.exe
1097) Dumping stack trace to cc1.exe.core
gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 0
make[1]: *** [../obj_g/lib_pad.o] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Each time the error occurs, I type 'make' again, and make gets a little
farther, 
then barfs the same error again.  Any ideas what causes such an error?

Thanks,

John
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".