Subject: RE: LL.dll or is it ii.dll
From: [email-masked] (Zow Terry Brugger)

2 Mar 1998 20:47:43 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: "'James Dumser'" <[email-masked]>, Geoffrey Noer <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

I'm fairly sure that it is LL.dll and it comes from the X11 libraries. I'm 
trying to get though to Sergey's site to grab what he's built (if anyone 
has his B19 X11 patches mirrored, please let me know) to see how that 
works.

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From:	James Dumser

I pulled down vim-5.0k and attempted to build it under B19. It builds
(tho with several warnings), but the executable aborts with the message
"The dynamic link library ll could not be found in the specified path"
The only libraries it uses are X11 and ncurses, neither of which have
been recompiled for B19. I don't need X11 support, but turning it off is
just a little difficult without a working vi.

--
James Dumser    972.462.5335    [email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".