Subject: Help me Make a simple Win32 prog, Please!
From: [email-masked] (Jason Dagit)

2 Mar 1998 02:38:43 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hello,

I'm new to Windows programming and to Cygnus stuff.  I still have b18, I
just haven't found the time to upgrade :)  I was just wondering if
someone could send me the source to a simple (and commented) Win32
program.  Maybe one that creates a window and pops up a little message
box that says "Hello, World!".  You know, just something simple for a
newbie to learn from.

My email is [email-masked] please to keep from anonying people
on the list, email it to me directly.

Also, I was wondering, some day I want to do DirectX stuff.  How long
before Cygnus supports DirectX, that is assuming it doesn't already
support it.

Thanks,
Jason 
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".