Subject: X11&XPM Binaries
From: [email-masked] (Keet / Foxbird)

1 Mar 1998 23:13:21 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

If anyone knows a good place to the get the X11 & XPM binaries for b19, let
me know. I've tried compiling the binaries myself using Sergey's patch, but
my computer just throws itself into a loop and continues doing the same
thing over and over again. The only way to safely end the thing, (control-c
freezes the computer), is to get the PID from PS, and then use KILL on the
most recent processes to terminate the thing. If anyone has any advice on
how to compile it, or knows where I can get the binaries for it, please let
me know.

Thanks,
- Greg Neujahr

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".