Subject: Re: termcap-1.3 and b19
From: [email-masked]

1 Mar 1998 16:22:07 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

>   Morph ([email-masked])
>   Sun, 1 Mar 1998 18:14:40 -0000

>Having had no success getting ncurses 4.1 to compile (see previous message),
>I thought I'd try termcap-1.3 instead, just so I can get groff & less
>compiled.  However, I seem to have hit another problem, and I'm completely
>stumped by this one.  This is the output I get from the make command after a
>successful configure -
>
>$ make
>gcc -c  -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1  -DTERMCAP_FILE
>=\"
>etc/termcap\" -I. -I. -g tparam.c
>In file included from tparam.c:29:
>C:/cygnus/b19/H-i386-cygwin32/lib/gcc-lib/i386-cygwin32\2.7-B19\../../../../
>i38
>-cygwin32/include/string.h:54: parse error before `('
>C:/cygnus/b19/H-i386-cygwin32/lib/gcc-lib/i386-cygwin32\2.7-B19\../../../../
>i38
>-cygwin32/include/string.h:54: warning: conflicting types for built-in
>function
>`memcpy'

That's odd.  I got termcap to compile with no problem.  Did you check whether
there is a _local_ string.h in the termcap directory?  (Maybe that's the
nroff problem.)
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".