Subject: termcap-1.3 and b19
From: [email-masked] (Morph)

1 Mar 1998 10:33:36 -0800
Message-ID: <000901bd453d$ebb0dc40$1b3da798.cygnus.gnu-win32@jewell>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "Gnu-win32" <[email-masked]>

Hi!

Having had no success getting ncurses 4.1 to compile (see previous message),
I thought I'd try termcap-1.3 instead, just so I can get groff & less
compiled.  However, I seem to have hit another problem, and I'm completely
stumped by this one.  This is the output I get from the make command after a
successful configure -

$ make
gcc -c  -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1  -DTERMCAP_FILE
=\"
etc/termcap\" -I. -I. -g tparam.c
In file included from tparam.c:29:
C:/cygnus/b19/H-i386-cygwin32/lib/gcc-lib/i386-cygwin32\2.7-B19\../../../../
i38
-cygwin32/include/string.h:54: parse error before `('
C:/cygnus/b19/H-i386-cygwin32/lib/gcc-lib/i386-cygwin32\2.7-B19\../../../../
i38
-cygwin32/include/string.h:54: warning: conflicting types for built-in
function
`memcpy'
C:/cygnus/b19/H-i386-cygwin32/lib/gcc-lib/i386-cygwin32\2.7-B19\../../../../
i38
-cygwin32/include/string.h:54: parse error before `const'
make: *** [tparam.o] Error 1

Any ideas would be much appreciated :-)

Morph

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".