Subject: ncurses 4.1
From: [email-masked] (Morph)

1 Mar 1998 07:58:43 -0800
Message-ID: <000101bd4526$9d85b020$50b2ab98.cygnus.gnu-win32@jewell>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "Gnu-win32" <[email-masked]>

Hi, I still a newbie with gnuwin32, however, I've been trying to prepare my
system to run groff & less, so I downloaded ncurses-4.1 from one of the gnu
mirrors.

I've run 'sh configure' - and that seemed to understand the system I'm
running (W95 with b19) - and went through OK.

I then ran 'sh make', and this appeared to be going through OK (although it
takes an awfully long time to run through the script), and on the 3rd or 4th
ranlib I got the following output, at which point it stopped.

a - ../obj_g/m_req_name.o
a - ../obj_g/m_spacing.o
a - ../obj_g/m_userptr.o
a - ../obj_g/m_win.o
a - ../obj_g/m_adabind.o
ranlib ../lib/libmenu_g.a
make: *** wait: Invalid argument.  Stop.

Can anyone offer me any advice, or point me in the direction of a faq or
somesuch.

Thanks in advance

Morph

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".