Subject: Re: GNU-WIN32 B19 Setup
From: [email-masked] (Alessandro Vernet)

1 Mar 1998 07:13:45 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Utilisateur genesis wrote:
> When I install this package, unpacking put files in /tmp directory, 
> but when setup start, it fails with error "Setup is unable to find 
> installation languages in C:\TMP\SETUP.LID file. Error 105".

Are you sure you have enough free space in your C: disk? This is just an
idea but the install program perhaps doesn't check if their is enough
free space in the specified directory. Thus if it can't uncompress all
files, it will complain later with a "file not found" message.

Alex

-- 
+-------------------+--------------------------------------------------+
| Alessandro VERNET | email: [email-masked] or [email-masked]    |
| Longeraie 3       | ProOnline Central Mail System. Non profit org.   |
| CH-1006 Lausanne  | WWW pages: http://www.scdi.org/~avernet/         |
+-------------------+--------------------------------------------------+
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".