Subject: ps
From: [email-masked] (Morph)

1 Mar 1998 06:50:14 -0800
Message-ID: <001501bd451e$4efbc460$1927a898.cygnus.gnu-win32@jewell>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "Gnu-win32" <[email-masked]>

I've installed the b19 - and I must admit I was very impressed with the ease
of installation, having only recently installed b18, and still being a
relative newbie, however, I'm a little confused about the ps command.

In b18, ps would return all relevant processes, ie, the other bash shell I
have running, just incase I screw up the first one.  When I run the ps
command now, in both windows the ps command is shown, but not the bash
processes.

Anyone have any ideas?  The only 'strange' thing I do is run bash straight
from W95, without resorting to running command.com first (all the setting up
of the environment is done from /etc/profile and ~/.profile).

Morph

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".