Subject: Re: b19 and win95
From: [email-masked] (Gavin Lambert)

28 Feb 1998 20:44:36 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: David Walter <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

At 21:11 28/02/98 -0500, David Walter wrote:
>Now consistently, but at different stages of the build process the
>machine freezes.  

I encountered this problem (or a similar one) a few times on b18, too; when
running long processes such as configure scripts etc, frequently something
died partway through, requiring either a Ctrl-Break or a reboot, but when I
reran the script later, it crashed in a different place, or made it through
without any problems.

Any ideas?

Oh, and does b19 support ITIMER_VIRTUAL?  (I haven't had time to look at it
yet)

-----                                
Gavin Lambert
[email-masked]
http://ue.home.ml.org/   (recommended)
http://ue2.home.ml.org/  (alternate site, not updated often)
Mirabilis ICQ UIN: 2274180
Fight the spam!  Support an anti-spam amendment at http://www.cauce.org/

----
Insurance Claim: "The other car collided with mine without giving warning
of its intentions."

People who think they know everything greatly annoy those of us who do.

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite
you.  This is the principal difference between a dog and a man. -- Mark Twain
----

Note:  the above quotes have been randomly selected from a huge list.  I
take no responsibility should you find any of them offensive.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".