Subject: [Announce] OpenGL for Minimalists
From: [email-masked]

28 Feb 1998 10:46:48 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

>   Paul Garceau ([email-masked])
>   Fri, 27 Feb 1998 15:25:00 -0800
>        Just wanted to inform everyone that the SGI OpenGL SDK v1.1 for Windows
>
>95/98/NT (sgi-opengl2.exe) is now available at ftp.deninc.com under
>Mingw32 and and at my own ftp site (ftp.teleport.com
>/pub/users/pgarceau/OpenGL_Gnu-Win32).
>
>        SGI no longer supports this SDK.  Even so, it is the only one known to
>work with Gnu-Win32 based development platforms such as Mingw32-gcc-2.8.0
>or the basic Mingw32 headers.
>
You know what would really impress me?  A port of libvga to Ming/Cygwin.
There are a number of really good apps written for libvga, which is still
very much in use.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".