Subject: Re: LL.dll or is it ii.dll
From: [email-masked] (Christopher Faylor)

27 Feb 1998 22:14:30 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

In article <[email-masked]>,
\"Zow\" Terry Brugger <[email-masked]> wrote:
>I'm trying to build XEmacs on B19. After it builds one of the executables 
>which is used to compile e-lisp files (temacs), it goes to execute that 
>file and I get a dialog that says: "Dynamic Link Library ll not found in 
>specified path:" and it gives my path (which looks to include everything 
>conceivable). Now that file could be LL.dll or ii.dll. Heck, it could even 
>be Li.dll or iL.dll for all I know (the font's not very descriptive). I 
>mailed the XEmacs-NT list to see if maybe it was a XEmacs thing, but I'm 
>also posting here in case it's a B19 thing. So does this dll mean anything 
>to anyone here, especially those that put together B19?

It sounds like you're using the B18 ld instead of the B19.  That would
exhibit this kind of symptom.
-- 
http://www.bbc.com/	[email-masked]			"Strange how unreal
VMS=>UNIX Solutions	Boston Business Computing	 the real can be."
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".