Subject: [Announce] OpenGL for Minimalists
From: [email-masked] (Paul Garceau)

27 Feb 1998 17:28:18 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

Greetings,

	Just wanted to inform everyone that the SGI OpenGL SDK v1.1 for Windows 
95/98/NT (sgi-opengl2.exe) is now available at ftp.deninc.com under 
Mingw32 and and at my own ftp site (ftp.teleport.com 
/pub/users/pgarceau/OpenGL_Gnu-Win32).

	SGI no longer supports this SDK.  Even so, it is the only one known to 
work with Gnu-Win32 based development platforms such as Mingw32-gcc-2.8.0 
or the basic Mingw32 headers.

Notes:

	Requires Win32 headers.

	Requires OpenGLlibs.exe (Available at the ftp sites noted above).

	Does not require DX.

	May be used by Mingw32 or Mingw32_gcc-2.8.0 setups.

	I have not tested it under Cygwin32 w/o Mingw32 headers.

	I have not tested it under EGCS.

	Peace,

		Paul G.

Chronicles of Aurum: Book I
      A Journey Into the Fantastic
http://www.mindspring.com/~subsoft
ICQ#977283
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".