Subject: Beta 19 and set CYGWIN32 tty
From: [email-masked] (Jon Maltz)

27 Feb 1998 16:28:27 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

A couple of things really, a who under bash takes a LOT longer to process
with beta 19, and I don't always see all the bash sessions I have running
either.

And if I set CYGWIN32 tty as an environment variable, ssh from
gnu-win32.paranoia.ru does weird things.  First I get: Pseudo-terminal will
not be allocated because stdin is not a terminal.
Then it asks for the pass phrase, and dumps me back to the bash prompt.  if
I try and exit that bash prompt the entire console window locks.

Anyone else seeing this?

Jon
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".