Subject: LL.dll or is it ii.dll
From: [email-masked] (Zow Terry Brugger)

27 Feb 1998 08:22:51 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: "GNU-WIN32 Mailing List (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>

I'm trying to build XEmacs on B19. After it builds one of the executables 
which is used to compile e-lisp files (temacs), it goes to execute that 
file and I get a dialog that says: "Dynamic Link Library ll not found in 
specified path:" and it gives my path (which looks to include everything 
conceivable). Now that file could be LL.dll or ii.dll. Heck, it could even 
be Li.dll or iL.dll for all I know (the font's not very descriptive). I 
mailed the XEmacs-NT list to see if maybe it was a XEmacs thing, but I'm 
also posting here in case it's a B19 thing. So does this dll mean anything 
to anyone here, especially those that put together B19?

Thanks!
Terry

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".