Subject: Windows program using MCF
From: [email-masked] (Alessandro Vernet)

26 Feb 1998 09:16:42 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I am used to C++ programming with UNIX operating systems (Digital UNIX
and Linux) and so I'm somewhat new to Windows development. I actually
have a tiny Windows source and I'd like to hack it to modify its
behavior. Unfortunately this program uses MFC :-( and I'd like to avoid
using Microsoft Developer studio. I'm much more productive with Emacs
and gcc :-).

So I'd like to know if it is possible to take the MFC available in
Developer Studio (or an other Windows C++ IDE) and use it to compile
some source with GNU-Win32? Did someone here already do that?

Alex

-- 
+-------------------+--------------------------------------------------+
| Alessandro VERNET | email: [email-masked] or [email-masked]    |
| Longeraie 3       | ProOnline Central Mail System. Non profit org.   |
| CH-1006 Lausanne  | WWW pages: http://www.scdi.org/~avernet/         |
+-------------------+--------------------------------------------------+
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".