Subject: Re: beta 18 make doesn't work for me (NBY)
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

26 Feb 1998 08:55:05 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

>Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 10:22:31 -0800
>From: Steven Gollery <[email-masked]>
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: beta 18 make doesn't work for me
>
>I downloaded the gnu-win32 binaries for beta18, set the environment
>variables according to the documentation, but when I try to use the
>supplied make.exe to build my executable, nothing happens:  I just get
>the prompt back.
>
>I have a /tmp in both my D: and C: drives (gnu-win32 is installed on my
>D: drive).
>
>This machine is a dual-processor Pentium II, if that makes any
>difference.
>
>What else do I need to set up?

dos> cd d:\gnuwin32\b18\H-i386-cygwin32\bin
dos> ./bash
bash$ ./umount /
bash$ ./mount -b d:\\ /
bash$ ./mount -b d:\\gnuwin32\\b18\\H-i386-cygwin32\\bin /bin

>
>Thanks.
>
>Steven Gollery
>CADRC
>Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, CA  93407
>[email-masked]
>
>
>-
>For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message 
to
>"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
>

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
[email-masked]
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

Check out these great gnu-win32 related sites:
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/                  (ftp site)
http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                    (Comercial Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                   (Project Page)
http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                     (Mail Archives)
http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/     (HTML Man Pages)
http://www.lexa.ru/sos                               (Sergey Okhapkin)
ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/                (Sergey's ftp site)
http://www.fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp/~colin/gcc.html           (Colin Peters)
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/    (Mumit Khan)
http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru                   (Chuck Bogorad's ports)
ftp://ftp.deninc.com/pub (Den Internet Services - US mirror and ports)
http://www.bestweb.net/~aka/gnu-win32/  (GNU-Win32 Bash Configuration)
http://rcw.home.ml.org/                  (Rob Warner - software ports)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/     (more - software portals)
http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/gnuwin32/rpm   (Redhat Package Manager)

SEARCH ENGINES WITH gnu-win32 mail archive RELATED INDICIES:
http://www.findmail.com
http://www.search.com

add gnu-win32 or gnuwin32 to the search criteria.

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".