Subject: Re: How about IDE for GNUWIN32 stuff?
From: [email-masked] (Stephan Niemz)

26 Feb 1998 08:36:27 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <015901bd368b$6bfae240$e9088fa8@shark7>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

In article <[email-masked]> you wrote:
> The URL was http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~rho/rhide.html, but I get the 
> result message "document not found", maybe it changed the host site.

    I just asked the webmaster there and he wrote me that the link is
now http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~sho/rho/rhide/ .

    - Stephan.

....................................................................
  Stephan Niemz // Computec GmbH Software // Karlsruhe // Germany
   PGP: http://www.computec.com/~stephan/pgp.txt // ID: 172BDC79
   fingerprint: C8 2E 6E 21 67 12 0C 9D  8F A7 F1 AC BC 55 01 D5
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".