Subject: time functions
From: [email-masked] (Gavin Lambert)

26 Feb 1998 01:57:02 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

I was wondering if somebody could please send me all the source for the
GNU-win32 time functions (time(), ctime(), gmtime(), localtime(),
strftime(), etc); I need to have a look through them, as they don't seem to
be handling my timezone correctly.

I don't have enough disk space to download the whole source package; that's
why I'm asking.  Please make sure that if you send me the files they aren't
going to this list, to avoid unnecessary wasting of bandwidth.

TIA.

-----                                
Gavin Lambert
[email-masked]
http://ue.home.ml.org/   (recommended)
http://ue2.home.ml.org/  (alternate site, not updated often)
Mirabilis ICQ UIN: 2274180
Fight the spam!  Support an anti-spam amendment at http://www.cauce.org/

----
Even though one keeps his nose to the grindstone, it does not mean that he
is good for anything besides cutting bread with his nose.

God is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent  --  it says so right
here on the label.

The bureaucracy expands to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy.
----

Note:  the above quotes have been randomly selected from a huge list.  I
take no responsibility should you find any of them offensive.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".