Subject: Coolview problems - everything went slow!
From: [email-masked] (Administrator)

25 Feb 1998 23:55:58 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: "Gnu-Win32 Archive (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>

Help!

I pulled down the coolview binaries and found they fixed the most
annoying bugs in bash, ie use of double ESC to complete a path, correct
job control, etc. However....

Everything went very slow. Like 30 second response time. Previously it
was immediate. Also, bash refuses to read my .bashrc file, giving the
error:

	"bash.exe: /d/users/jonathanlunt/.bashrc: error 0" 

The path stated is my home directory. All this works fine without
coolview. Odd thing - if I fun b18 bash and then call coolview, the
..bashrc is still bust, but the performance is really snappy.

Any clues??

	Pentium Pro 200
	96mb
	NT4.0 SP3

Lunto
HPUX chap getting to grips with NT
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".