Subject: Re: nroffsrc.tar.gz uploaded to deninc.com
From: [email-masked]

25 Feb 1998 07:19:32 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

I don't know why you are writing to me, but I'm tempted to think that
you're being abusive, and that you are abusing your privilege as a
SYSOP.

At 01:54 PM 2/24/98 -0600, you wrote:
>No my address is [email-masked] that is my personal email address. I have
>said it to the list 100 times. I also have it on the ftp sitewhen you
>login. Its no big deal, I just hate when people gripe when I don't move
>something out of incoming when the least they could do is email me to
>let me know its there. I provide this service free an don't expect or
>want anything in return, I don't even own a windows system. All I
>expect is if someone is going to gripe about it they should at least
>email me.
>
>On 23 Feb, [email-masked] wrote:
>>>   jman ([email-masked])
>>>   Mon, 23 Feb 1998 05:13:07 -0600 (CST)
>>>On 23 Feb, [email-masked] wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Unfortunately, at this date and time, the deninc.com incoming directory has
>>>> still not been moved.
>>> As I have said a million times, I filter my mail so that my mailing
>>> list mail goes into a seperate folder an I read that mail when I get
>>> time. So if you upload something to the ftp.deninc.com then please
>>> email me [email-masked] an let me know. If you don't then I will see it
>>> when 1. I read my mailing list mail or 2. Check the incoming dir. That
>>> can be from a day to a month depending how busy I am...
>>>/*
>>> * Jason L. Esman aka _Jman  Owner Den Internet Services
>>> * http://www.deninc.com & Email: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
>> 
>> Let's see:  Your email address is [email-masked], not [email-masked]?
>> Because I notified you at [email-masked].  I guess I'm just too busy
>> to remember your idiosyncratic mailing addresses and which ones you
>> pay attention to.
>> 
>> 
>> -
>> For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
>> "[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
>
>-- 
>/*
> * Jason L. Esman aka _Jman  Owner Den Internet Services
> * http://www.deninc.com & Email: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
> * Finger [email-masked] for PGP Public Keys
> */
>#include <legal/disclaimer.h>
>
>
>

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".