Subject: can't compile tetris, sorry if faq
From: [email-masked] (Bug Hunter)

25 Feb 1998 05:37:49 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: gnuwin32 <[email-masked]>

  I've been reading the list for a while, and haven't seen this. 

  I got the X11R6.3 down from denic, installed, ran xclock.  I tried to
run tetris, found I had to compile it, make fails at utils.c, requireing
definitions for XK_R10 among others.

  The bash included crashes when I run "grep XK_R10 `find . -name "*.h"
-print`" on a windows 95 machine (perhaps nt required for fork()?),
bash.exe 2.01. It also crashes when I type "exit".  I think I'll dig up
the older bash.

  Where (or what) X header files to I need to get?

thanks!
bug

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".