Subject: beta 18 make doesn't work for me
From: [email-masked] (Steven Gollery)

24 Feb 1998 23:03:26 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I downloaded the gnu-win32 binaries for beta18, set the environment
variables according to the documentation, but when I try to use the
supplied make.exe to build my executable, nothing happens:  I just get
the prompt back.

I have a /tmp in both my D: and C: drives (gnu-win32 is installed on my
D: drive).

This machine is a dual-processor Pentium II, if that makes any
difference.

What else do I need to set up?

Thanks.

Steven Gollery
CADRC
Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, CA  93407
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".