Subject: Loss of output from pipes
From: [email-masked] (Adam Taylor)

24 Feb 1998 15:00:18 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text
To: [email-masked]

Folks,

Back in December, there was some discussion of a loss of output from
piped commands, and what might be causing it.  It was suggested that one
add the line

trap '' 5
 
to ones .bashrc as a temproary fix.  Someone was going to look into what
might be causing this.  Has anything come of that?  I downloaded the
latest version of coolview yesterday (2/23) and notice that this problem
persists.  This is under NT 4.0 SP3, cygwin b18.
 
Adam

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".