Subject: Re: Is there a rshd or rlogind daemon?
From: [email-masked] (Geoff Hart)

23 Feb 1998 19:16:24 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "Alan Jurgensen" <[email-masked]>,
        "gnu-win32 mailing list list" <[email-masked]>

>anyone gotten rshd or rlogind daemons ported to gnu-win32?  i notice a rcp
>client comes with win nt, but i'd be nice to rcp from unix host back to
>NT....

Yes, I'm looking for this also.

>Also, any reason why my telnet client on AIX 4 doesn't show what I type
>when telneting in (via inetd and all that coolview stuff)?  Its probably a
>braindead program, cause i now notice telnet-ing from a SCO box doesnt have
>the same problem.....hmmmm...

I had the same problem on AIX.  It's their telnet client.  I grabbed the GNU
telnet client and it worked fine (telnet is part of the "inetutils..." GNU
package).

Geoff

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".